Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow Day!

Technically, we already had the day off, but we still had a lot of fun today. It started with Christian spending the night. They had too much fun in their Spongebob pajamas.




We awoke to a few inches of snow. Samantha could not wait to get outside in it.




The first thing she wanted to do was to make a snow angel.


Her finished product:



After a long day, she was too tired to walk down the stairs to bed. She laid on the floor & read her Care Bears book until she fell asleep.




Have a great night.
Lori


1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    I'm so glad you all had some fun today. I think it's really important for Samantha to see you enjoying her and what she is doing.I'm sure it will even brighten your day a little too! Take care and I have your cell #, I promise to call soon.
    Love and prayers
    Patti

    ReplyDelete