Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Likely story

Sick on a snow day? Right...... Seriously though. I was sick today. Nothing major, but yucky enough to stay home & in my pj's. I did venture onto our second floor porch to take a few pics of Sam riding her sled in the park across from our house. Gotta love the zoom on my camera.




She had to take her baby doll "Billy" with her. He is named for the main character in the animated Christmas movie "Annabelle's Wish." A story narrated by Randy Travis about a little boy who lost his parents in a fire, loses his ability to speak & gets a calf for Christmas. We've watched it at least 100 times. Cameron loved it too.
Why do children's movies always kill off one or both of the parents? Even happened in "Hotel for Dogs." I guess it started with "Bambi." Since then we've had "Full House," "Cinderella," "Nemo," and "Ice Age" to name a few off the top of my head.

Samantha loves to dance with poles. Great. She saw me on the porch & shouted "Look Mommy I'm dancing with a pole." At least she had some clothes on. I told her to get back on the sled.



From my angle & distance, I couldn't get a good picture of her sliding down the hill, only walking back up. For those who know my house, these pictures are taken at quite a distance. I hope they print well. Maybe next time I'll feel like going out with her & get some of her riding down the hill.


Hoping for better weather tomorrow.....
Lori
*************
Edited to ask for prayers for our friend Mason: http://caringbridge.org/visit/masonwoods
He is more than one year post-transplant, but there are now concerns about relapse. His mom Andrea has been so kind to us, she ran out for vanilla ice cream and orange yogurt for Cameron when it was all he wanted to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment