Sunday, January 4, 2009

Impaired Santa

We have wonderful neighbors. They have all gone the extra mile during this time of trial for our family. One family arranged for Santa to come to our house on Christmas Eve & to bring some gifts they had purchased for Samantha. Imagine our surprise when Santa arrived a day early (12/23) & drinking from a mason jar. Samantha thought he was "very jolly" as he sang along with her.
Photobucket

The funniest part of this picture (in my opinion) is my 10 year old nephew in the background. Wonder what he is thinking?

Edited to add that I can only see half of the picture on my screen - here is the link:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb44/ellebe12345/067.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you added the link. The picture of Santa is even better than what I had imagined in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the last comment, I am still learning about all this blog stuff. This website is really nice. Thank you for sharing it with me.

    Gina Sampson

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is the funniest christmas story I've heard this season!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete