Monday, March 11, 2013

Who doesn't love bacon?

This morning while waiting for the bus Samantha announced "Hey Mom! I want to go to bacon school! I didn't even know there was a bacon school! How cool is that - I bet they eat bacon all day! I love bacon!"

Then I realized that a different bus had just passed by. The one for "Beacon School." Clearly we need to work on her spelling & reading!

**********

Updates:


1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 140.7/1000. I may be able to catch up on this goal!


2. Read 100 books. Current Status: 11/100

Finished reading The Suicide Effect (A Medical Thriller) by L.J. Sellers

I have to stay off of http://ereaderlove.com/ I am downloading soooo many free books I don't know how I will ever read them all! I think there are about 1800+ books on my kindle right now.

3. Lose 25 pounds. Current status: 6.4/25. The scales went the wrong way last week, so I had ground to make up! Still on target with this goal though.


4. Get more organized. Worked on another drawer & got rid of some clothes that we don't wear anymore.


5. Make one new recipe per week. Current status: 9/52




No comments:

Post a Comment