Thursday, January 31, 2013

January goal update

1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 45.72/1000.

Still behind..... Hoping to make up some ground with the half marathon training that I am just getting started (again!). I had started a plan, then got derailed when Aunt Ruth died, but am back on plan.

2. Read 100 books. Current status: 4/100

Behind here too. Did finish reading OVERWEIGHT - A Novel by Nathan Anthony. It didn't end quite the way I thought it would, but that is that is the beauty of a book. I have just started reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova. I know that it is a tear jerker so I am braced for it. I also know that the topic will hit a little close to home. Haven't selected the next book yet.

3. Lose 25 pounds. Current status: 3.6/25

Finally! A goal that is on track! Not going to say much about this, hate to jinx my progress! :)

4. Get more organized.

This is coming along.... Have started with the living room & the magazine rack. Working my way through them. Maybe that is why I am behind on books!



Until next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment