Saturday, February 2, 2013

One more thing!

I should apologize early on, but this year there will likely be a lot of posts like these - updates on my list of now up to 5 goals. This is the place where I am keeping my notes.

Late adding this one because I didn't think of it earlier!

Goal #5  Current status: 4/52

Make one new recipe per week. So far, so good. Hoping to make my way through the recipes I've pinned on Pinterest. Right now, I have this simmering in the crockpot: http://forkinit.blogspot.com/2010/09/crockpot-barbecue-chicken.html
 
I've also made:
 
 
 
 
Making these with the little ones tomorrow during the Super Bowl!
 
 


Quick other goal update:

1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 53.97/1000.

2. Current Status: 6/100

Finished reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova.  Wow! That was a great book. Highly recommended. I've ordered another of her books from Amazon (Love Anthony). Can't wait to read it!

Then to clear my mind, I read The Unofficial Guide to Nutella by Michelle Fabio. Who doesn't love Nutella? Quick read with recipes! Probably a bit of a cheat to count it as one of my books, but I did read it.....

Later this afternoon I am starting Memoirs of Miracles by Tim Mondy (May 19, 2008)

3. Lose 25 pounds. Current status: 3.6/25

4. Get more organized.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment