Sunday, February 1, 2009

A new month

I can't believe it is February already. It feels as though time is flying by.

I made another trip to Columbus today. I visited Mason in the PICU. Bless his little heart. He is such a fighter. His parents are wonderful examples of grace and dignity.

After the visit, I saw our friend Kim for lunch. Kim was one of Cameron's favorite nurses. She feels like family. Samantha was so jealous. She loves Kim & says that she wants to be just like her when she is big. She also says that she is the "real Kim" and that anyone else named Kim is fake. (Likely not cap gras given her age....)

I'm home now & pretending as though I am interested in the Super Bowl when in reality the only thing I am interested in are the mini-cheesecakes that are cooling in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment