Sunday, February 17, 2013

quick updates

Updates:

1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 90.71/1000. I am WAY behind on this goal!

2. Current Status: 8/100

Finished reading Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn. How disappointing was that??? It was really too bad that a well written book had such a crappy ending. I didn't connect with (or really even like) any of the characters. The best part: I didn't waste any money on this book.

Tonight, I am moving on to Love Anthony by Lisa Genova. She is a relatively new (at least to me!) author. I believe she has 3 books out. I loved the 1st one I read (Still Alice) so I have high hopes for this one!

3. Lose 25 pounds. Current status: 5/25 (20% there!)

4. Get more organized. Current status: 2 closets & 2 drawers down!

5. Make one new recipe per week. Current status: 7/52

Made this to go with our Sunday lunch - YUM! http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Hot-Fudge-Cake

Probably not the best idea.... wondering if goal #5 is canceling out goal #3??? :)

Plan for this week ..... Spend some quality time with my iPod and my sadly outdated playlist.


Until next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment