Friday, August 7, 2009

Vacation: Day 3

Day 3 started off a bit bizarrely. We were all down on the beach and the kids were all running around. Suddenly Samantha came running to me shouting "Grandma's here! Grandma's here! Grandma's here!" I looked back where she was pointing and there was a woman who looked exactly like my mom. My brother and I could not believe it. She could have easily been a twin. The kids were convinced that Grandma had come along. Sam also said "I wonder if bubby is here too?"

I saw her once more when we were in a restaurant and she was walking down the sidewalk. I wish I would have been brave enough to snap a photo of that lady. Here are some of the pics I did take on day 3:

Sam & her boogie board:



The ocean won this battle:






Poptarts - the snack of champions!

We cut our vacation a few days short because tonight (Friday) our local high school football team is doing a fundraiser and they are making a dedication to Cameron.
More to come....
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment