Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Weekend

I can't believe it, but school starts on Wednesday! So this being the last weekend of summer, we decided to make the most of it.

Yesterday, we spent the day at the zoo. Sam had never been there before and she loved it.

Of course the monkeys and gorillas were a big hit:


I think this was her favorite:







We stopped off for some face painting before leaving for the day:



Today was spent school clothes shopping. Found some great deals at Kohl's and Old Navy. Sam is a natural born shopper - must be the Grandma Ermal in her. She was so excited (& cooperative). She tried on so many pants - she is not an easy fit. Of course, I bought too much. Except I forgot to get any socks. Good thing she'll be wearing sandals to start off. I hope I can remember to pick some up this week. Her hot pink Kangaroo shoes should be here by Wednesday or Thursday & I know she'll be wanting to wear them right away.
Will update again after he first day.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment