You know what? I didn't miss it! At all.
So, you've probably guessed that Sami got the stomach bug. As usual, she passed by a bathroom to descend a flight of stairs to appear by the side of my bed. She woke me, then ran back up the stairs only hitting a few of them. Then, she vomited all over the foyer. Including my new boots that I should have put away but didn't. Including a basket of clean laundry that also did not get put away before bed. Including the tile floor in the bathroom. Not including? The toilet. It has been a long day. Fortunately, she seems fine now. I hope to be lights out by 8:00.
1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 45.26.
2. Read 100 books. Current status: 5/100!Memoir of Mourning: Journey through Grief and Loss to Renewal by Claudia Chowaniec; Going Home by Jamie Yeager; 20 Quick Exercises to a Toned Body by Adam Eastman; Sycamore Row by John Grisham; & Olive Branches Don't Grow On Trees by Grace Mattioli.
3. Lose 25 pounds.
4. Get more organized.
5. Make one new recipe per week. Current status: 2/52
6. Donate blood 4 times.
7. Try one new sport/physical activity.
8. No soft drinks so far & not really tempted. Got a fancy new naturally fruit infusing water bottle & loving it!
9. Charitable activities.
Until next time,
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."