So, January was quite a month! Sami didn't go to school for what felt like weeks. Probably felt like it because it was! She is 1:2 this week and tomorrow is not looking good. It has been forever since we have had a winter like this.
In the midst of all of this, I got a wonderful gift. I need to get permission before I write about it here, but it was the kind of thing that gave me chills all over & only reinforced my belief in what is coming next. If you can't wait to know, call me - I love telling this story!
1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 110.1
2. Read 100 books. Current status: 13/100
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks; Running with Curves: Why You’re Not Too Fat to Run, and the Skinny on How to Start Today; Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss - 30 Delicious Detox, Cleanse and Green Smoothie Diet Book; The Dinner by Herman Koch; Denial: A Memoir of Terror by Jessica Stern; Weight Loss Motivation: 7 Essential Tips for Permanent Weight Loss Success; Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh;
3. Lose 25 pounds. Current status:-3.6/25
4. Get more organized. Working on it!
5. Make one new recipe per week. Current status: 4/52
6. Donate blood 4 times.
7. Try one new sport/physical activity.
8. No soft drinks so far & not tempted.
9. Charitable activities. Have a couple of ideas in the works.
Until next time,