Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If only it could last......



Sami is such a sweet little girl. She is all about being with me right now. She sneaks into bed with me at night and curls against my back. She follows me into the bathroom to tell me a story about her day. She jumps into the shower with me & "shaves" her legs with her Spongebob razor. She held my hand during our nearly 2 mile walk through the neighborhood this evening.
If only it could last.




It makes me so sad to think that in just a few short years she will be a hormonal teen who thinks that I am stupid and embarassing.






Also, makes me miss my mom. I wish I had the chance to tell her so many things. To let her know that she was right all of those times I thought she was wrong.


Until next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment