Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not much to report.....

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.

***************

My birthday list update:

I've only officially marked off 1 item from my list (1/38) - competing in the 2010 Jingle Bell Run. I've got several items started. Really need to get busy on this if I am going to finish them all before the next birthday. I shouldn't have included so many projects. Valuable lesson learned for next year's list!

Mileage tracking: 17.2 miles this week - total 55.4/600 - still a very long way to go!

As for other items, I am half way through "The Scarlet Letter," closet is mostly organized, I've gotten through one box (of 5) of pictures.

*************

I feel like we are still digging out from Christmas. Samantha's Barbie Dream House is still in the living room with naked Barbies strewn about. I just noticed a Nativity Scene in the far corner. Need to get that packed away.....

So, this was just some ramblings with nothing important or interesting to say.... But, at least I am getting back in the swing of being a blogger again.

Until next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment