Sunday, November 15, 2009

Samantha's big day

I got the rest of Sam's birthday pictures today. Here are 3 of my favorites.






So, the cake is a sorry excuse. This is why walmart makes my cakes Sam wanted to stack a round cake with 2 different sized cupcakes. Took a lot of icing and the cupcakes kept sliding. Wasn't pretty but tasted good.



Sam saw this doll a few weeks ago and has been begging for it since. Of course I had to get it for her and gave it to her from Cameron. (I've kept open his bank account and use his debit card to buy her birthday and Christmas gifts from him.)



She is sound asleeo beside me now hugging that doll.
Can't believe tomorrow is Monday already. Where did the weekend go?!?!


1 comment:

  1. Lori, Sam is beautiful, but you already knew that. And Cam is a great gifter. :) I think it is wonderful that he is included in your celebrations. He is with you and a part of each of you! I've been seeing that doll on ads, it looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete