Sunday, November 1, 2009

My girl....

is turning 6 soon! She had birthday pictures today - the first ones we've had taken outside. I was nervous about scheduling them because the weather is so unpredictable, but it was a beautiful afternoon. I can't wait to get them back. The lady had good ideas and took loads of pics. Sam, of course, was in her modeling mood and posing all over the park.

We got there a little early, so I snapped a few while we were waiting.










She keeps saying that she wants to get her hair cut. I've relented and told her that next week we could get 2-3 inches cut off. I won't give more than that. I think she would regret it.
We are in birthday party planning mode. We are planning a pool party for 11/21. Her invitations came late last week so I need to get those moving. I've drafted my nephews to blow up all 20 floaties and 20 beach balls. I hope to hear back from the life guards this week too.
Off to play barbies & paint fingernails....


1 comment: