Saturday, November 7, 2009

Category: What was I thinking?!?!?

For some insane reason I thought registering for a 5K was a good idea. It's only 3.1 miles right? I can do that..... As the day approached, I got more & more nervous. Seriously, what was I thinking. I am not a runner. I am not a jogger.

So, today was the big day. I had 2 goals going in 1) finish and 2) not be last. Turns out, I was first in my (old) age group! Even got a medal. Granted, there was not a load of competition, but hey, it's a start.

Now, I am sitting with my feet up and that is the extent of my plans for the rest of the day. I can barely walk!

1 comment:

  1. Great job. Exercise makes us feel better all the way around. A win can't help either. Congratulations to you. Have an enjoyable relaxing Saturday.
    Eileen from Michigan

    ReplyDelete