Sami posing it up before we left for church on Easter morning.
After attempting to explain that they probably didn't even know that there were different blood types at that time & that they wouldn't have had the technology to test, my response was: "I bet he was O-, the Universal Donor."
Her questions get harder & harder!
1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 199.4/1000.
Strained my calf last week so I took it easy. Did some walking, but not much running.
2. Read 100 books. Current Status: 18/100
This week I have read:
* 99 Foods That Speed Up Your Metabolism And Help You Lose Weight by Scott Walker;
* What the Hell was I Thinking? A Memoir by Emma Feix Alberts &
* What If? Changing Your Life to Fit Your Truth by Jim Young.
Oops. Too much Easter dinner for me.
4. Get more organized. No comment
5. Make one new recipe per week. Current status: 13/52
Made the Bunny cake.
Until next time,