Saturday, September 3, 2011

What a great week!

Mileage this week: 20.27 which officially puts me over the 600 mark for a grand total of 605.86 & 3 months left to go! When I first set this goal, I had real concerns that I would not reach it. I had no idea that I could surpass it!

****

Today, I went to Hocking Peaks Adventures to do their Zipline course with aerial obstacles. It was so much fun! It was hard - some of those obstacles were tough & some were a little scary! At the end, I felt like I had really accomplished something big.
Here are a couple photos:


This pic is really blurry, but the only one I have of the zipping.

I don't know if I could have picked a hotter or more humid day. By the time I was done, my clothes were soaking wet. I'm pretty sure I have ever sweat that much in my life - even during a long run!

Afterwards, Sam & Emily put on a bit of a fashion show:


No comments:

Post a Comment