Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hey Eye Doctor! You're not that special!!

The definition of home? Not where you are from, but rather where you are wanted.

*****

So, I had a dentist appointment this week. It was well past my 6 month cleaning, but not more than a year. First thing the very kind dentist says to me is: "So, how are the kids? Must be getting big now." Here come the tears. Mine & hers. She realized immediately, but a smidge too late. Then she got to tell me that I have a cavity. I get to see her again tomorrow. I am 2/2. Can't wait until my reg dr appt in May. *embarassed*

******

Sam has given up wearing pairs of socks. Not socks mind you, just matching pairs. I have spent a small fortune at Justice on 3 packs of socks. Yes, 3 unmatched knee socks in a pack. 4 packs of them. Lots of socks with no mates in our house. She is loving it. Can't wait to see what the next must-have items are.

******

List updates:

Mileage: got in 15.50 this week for a total of 232.62! I am going to make it!!!

Also, I went roller blading with Samantha on the bike path today. AYE! My calves are hurting from that experience. It has been a very long time since I've roller bladed. We only went about 2 miles before I had to call it quits!

Items completed: 12/38
#1, #2, #3 (rollerblading), #5, #7, #8, #14, #22, #23, #29, #34, #38

Items in progress: 10/38
#10, #11, #15, #16, #17, #18, #24, #28, #35, #36

Until next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment