Sunday, February 13, 2011

A "junk"y post.....

First, I know that Samantha watches too much Nickelodeon. I let her watch of a morning before school, after she is ready. They play a lot of current music on there and she is constantly asking for songs to be added to her iPod. (I'm just not catching on that Nick plays the sanitized version of these songs!) So, a few weeks ago she asked for "Tik Tok." Her 11 year old cousin loves the song too, so I bought it and loaded it to her iPod. Yesterday, she comes to me, very serious, "Why would a boy even want to touch my junk. It's junk right? I don't get it." Oy vey! Need to get rid of that song & FAST!

*****

Had another good mileage week. Trying really hard to build myself a buffer.

Samantha was helpful in this too. She decided that I don't run fast enough on the treadmill so she got behind the treadmill, on her hands and knees, and started barking like a dog. She thought if a dog was chasing me, I'd really get moving! Ha! What a funny kid.

This weeks totals (includes 6 miles of walking, but I'm counting it!): 17.89 for a grand total of 137.89/600!

*****

Items completed: 8/38

#1, #2, #5, #7,#8, #14, #29, #38

*****

Items in progress: another 10/38!
#10 (registered for a 1/2 marathon!), #11, #16, #17, #18, #22, #23, #28, #34, #35, #36

No comments:

Post a Comment