Sunday, July 7, 2013

List updates!

Updates

1. Run/jog/walk 1000 miles. Current status: 503.69/1000.



I am still about 10 miles behind where I should be, but am very slowly catching up! It does feel good to be more than half done! Unfortunately, I am looking at a very busy week. I hope to not lose too much ground.


2. Read 100 books. Current Status: 30/100

Since the last update I have read: The Color of Water in July: A Novel by Nora Carroll; What Stays in Vegas by Beth Labonte; Waiting Fate by W.B. Kinnette; One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis; Running from Love: A Story for Runners and Lovers by Rozsa Gaston; All For Anna (Letting Go) by Nicole Deese; Truth About Managing People (3rd Edition) by Stephen P. Robbins

YIKES! I am still way behind!


3. Lose 25 pounds. No comment.



4. Get more organized. No comment




5. Make one new recipe per week. Current status: 23/52

Falling behind here too!


I am beginning to think that I have too many ambitious goals this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment