Sunday, December 2, 2012

So that is it?

So I started my birthday weekend with the Jingle Bell Run. My thoughts are, if you look ridiculous running, you might as well own it! I do my best at this race! :) Though this year there were way more people dressed up. My last race of my 30s was not great. Stll fighting through this lingering chest cold which leaves me a bit short of breath, but it was a beautiful morning and I am glad I went!



My friend is way more creative and talented than I am. She made this great plaque for the half marathon medals were are earning! I have 3 down so far! Can't wait to get this on the wall!



After a quick rest, it was time for barbeque with the family. Some important people were missing which always makes a celebration a bittersweet event.




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my girl!





My girl picked out some great new running shoes for me! They have memory foam inserts and feel like clouds on my feet. Can't wait to give these shoes a work-out!



So far, 40 is not so bad! Not sure what all the fuss is about!

Until next time,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. Creative and Talented? Really? But you had me at "Own It." Or maybe it is just the wine. Welcome to 40! It is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete