Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just a few weeks left.....

before the 1st Annual Cam & Sue Cancer Sucks 5K. Things are coming together much better than I had hoped. Now, I am only going to worry about weather and hope that people actually show up!

If you are interested in participating, email me for a registration form @ lori.a.brown1@gmail.com or download one at https://sites.google.com/site/camsuecancersucks5/

**************

A few pics from a birthday party:






Sam & her cousin like to whip their hair! That song is enough to make me run screaming from the room!









With Granda Charlie:



****


Mileage update: 14.15 this week for a grand total of: 392.79!




Plan to invest in a GPS-type watch as my $7 Walmart stop watch has stopped running (imagine that!). Any suggestions? I've read that Garmin & Polar are both good brands, but there are so many choices and if I am going to spend that much $$ I don't want to make the wrong choice.









No comments:

Post a Comment